Friday, December 11, 2009

Titleless 16

Holiday is coming.
Time to relax a bit...
One more week of study and I'm free...
Luckily Yew plan something for this months events, so I have more time to do other things...
Hope Everyone can join us in the gathering this month lo.

That thing is still twisting my mind, make me going crazy... Haizzz..
Guess this matter wont gona stop for now, probably for a few months until I meet someone that can make me forgot about her.
A long run, well, when we wana archieve something, something must to be paid.
And I paid my time and energy and some money...
Is true that if u wana get something den u gona pay for it ??
I think so is true.

Lets hope for the best...
Everyone have a chance, although small chances but still there is a chance...
Same goes to everyone...
Do not giveup so soon...
Or you will regret that why you giveup...

No comments:

Post a Comment