Friday, May 27, 2011

New level of studies ~!

At last I start my Degree Level 2 !
Yeayyyy~!

Get to meet back all my friends,
Get to laugh out loud all the day,
Get to outing with them,
This is wat I am waiting for during the holidays, and now is here already!
I can get back to study IT stuff which I like~
"Knowledge Deathmatch" this is wat I call fun !
Soon gona have assignments and test and Exam.
Syok ~

The only bad thing is that the timetable.
Stupid scheduler makes us study for 5 days...
Worst than secondary primary...
Full 5 days, 8am-6pm.
and sometimes I need to stay at college until 9.30pm
First week of studies and I already can feel the tiredness of the whole semester.
Now I feel like 24hours a day is seriously not enuf.
I need to go TA duty, go tennis club, go sport wif my frds, go gaming wif my frds...
All those stuff makes me less sleep time...

Anyway, the timetable is already set like that,
the only way is to make fun of the tiredness,
that is where my frds comes in,
starting to feel like I cant live without them XD

Last thing to post here is,
I fail to keep it as the way it was,
failure,
now start to look for a new chance.

Wish the coming days is full of fun which makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment