Friday, June 17, 2011

Titleless 20

The Titleless had came back...
In another means im bored.. ya...

SO recently I found out something which everyone will have.
EGO !
Speaking of EGO, this makes me think of my friends,
which kinda have a VERY HUGE EGO in itself.
Everything he talk about himself is everything he is good with,
thats not the point he want tell us,
the point he want to tell us is that he is Way More BETTER than the rest of the people.
HUGE EGO but idiotic.

Sometimes I just kinda dun understand wat the hell they were thinking,
Izit the way the bring brought up is like that ?
OR maybe is own thinking style makes him think like that ?
Anyway, it is still unacceptable...

They can just feel proud of themselves over something small...
What they actually want to tell to the people around them ?
So that people will admire you or make U GOD ?
No way Im making this kinda people GOD !

I duno I should be happy, dissapointed, angry or wateva...
It confuses me man...
The funny thing is,
they are good at saying the good stuff about themselves,
and also he will make sure the people really support his Greatness.
And if the people around him talks about stuff they Suck at,
They quickly change to a topic which the topic is their good stuff.

Not one people but many of them out there is like that...
This is an example of the situation,,,
:" Hey, The match we had yesterday, I won without using my full potential"
:" It's not even a fair match."
:" Nah, u guys just suck at it."
:" Just because we lost doesn't mean u are better than us."
:" What !? Fine then lets come and had another match and u will know how pro I am."
:" Whateva, just do wateva u wan."

Just a small thing in life and he can make it like a life achievement.
For me, is just plain bullshit...
And summore ask me to prove him as the most best in the world...
Who the hell that dumb to do that ?
They wun think that people around doesnt like the shyt he is talking about...
Fail peoples.
I never ever see a person win a non-fair match and tell their opponent "u suck !"

Childish and Immature Fucked up people !

No comments:

Post a Comment