Saturday, July 25, 2009

First article is going to be a devastating one...

The first time, not the first time to blog, but the first time to blog here. This is gonna be the one i will use to blog later on.

Straight to the point !!! Finally i know what friends really are... Kinda dissapointed to be with them sometimes. I have been complaining a long time ago, but well, it didn't work out. Scolding and talking them to it is not an option anymore. As the planner for SotClub for almost 18 months, i can't really remember how many time those people FFK to me... Duno wat to say to them, Dey dun even care other people's feelings. I duno if i should tell them or to scold them, either way seems useless, dey will still eventually do that again. Just wanted to have a tea time,a small meeting with them for a couple hours, and dey can't spare those hours for that. How idiotic is that... Their lame reasons for me, "no time lahhhh, i want to study, assesments and coursework, damn a lot", " no money lah", "no transport lah,cant go", blah blah blah this and that... Okays, to me it sounds like child talking... A 18 yrs old young teenage boy/girl can't plan their time well... Hmmm, should i tell them wat to do? or mayb i should teach them to plan their time? Just spare a couple of hours to come out and take a breath, a couple of hours to stay away from studies. This isn't a bad thing, u can't probably study for the whole day... And I din even meet someone before who can study for that long...BUT, there they are, my so call "friends" are those kinda people. Pro-study students... Woooow *endless*~~ Seems like their time is that damn precious, so does it means that a gathering is not worthful to them? Maybe its true,dey dun even care about old sch frds anymore...

And another thing, from my own research, "people throw away old stuff and bring in the new stuff" , I think this phase explain well enuf...

Screw u assholes !!! Sick of ur fuking excuses and reasons !!! Do u have a fuking brain that fuking well functioned ??? Do u still fuking care about ur old frds ??? Fuck the assesments and courseworks, u can put those aside for a couple hours !!! If u can't do that simple task, i suggest u fuking dun bathe, dun eat, dun sleep, and dun even PEE, since ur fuking studies is more fuking important than the other things. And i suggest u fuking think of ur fuking replies to me, think again before u send those fuking replies to me, I personally fuking fedup with those LAME and IDIOTIC replies. Hey ! I'm not a fuking 3 yrs old kid and if u wana give a stupid fuking reason to push the invitation away, please fuking think carefully about ur replies. Dun fuking make me laugh until my shit out...

1 last thing, this really piss me of a lot. For a planner like me, to plan a gathering is not that easy ok? I duno if u aware about it but it seems like u guys dun know about planning stuff. The weirdest planning i ever planned, to plan a gathering according to u guys personal time. I need to make calls, SMS to ask everyone if this particular time is a free time or not. 1 of all, my calls and SMS COST MONEY OK !!! U think it's free when i call ?? Huh?? Okay, fine, there is always something that needed to be sacrifise for a better thing. Plan for a gathering need time ok, now talking about time, can u give it back my precious time? I plan for it,wasting my time and u replies a "NO" to me within a minute ! U have ur own precious time and I also have mine. U guys reply a fuking msg can take up to 1 day time, are u guys working? So that goddamn busy, busy until a reply msg can hold up to so long? Wow, i'm impressed by ur "busyness"... Ask for u to plan,surely u will run away from it, so afraid to take responsibilities, A.K.A the Theory X peoples... Try to appreaciate everything i done for u all last time, and don't u come infront of me and complain. U guys don't have the right to complain, when the time i ask for ur suggestions, u guys keep on quite until the end of the gathering and u come and complain about it. So u guys do have a functionless pea brain. Gathering is planned according to u guy's time table. OMG, WatDaFuk... if it really goes that way, then if i say i wana have a birthday party, i should plan my party according to ur timetable la ??? If so i duno when my party will held,probably after my birthday... *speechless* Tired of being friends wif u all, tired of planning for u all.

Anyway, i still need to say thanks to u guys, u guys given me a good lesson, being a really good frd is hard. Friendship is about Trust !!! U guys cant give me that trust between frds.

No comments:

Post a Comment