Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sem 2 Big Change !!!

Today and tommorrow will not be the same again because...... kena changed to another group !!!
GGrrrrr... I have been in Group3 since Sem1, now need to join Group1 just because someone lost some documents and somehow they din take action on it. Damn !!!
Lost the documents and me and my frds name were not in both of the groups name list... Ishhh~~

The bad news for us becoz we need to change and study together with the another group that doesn't look like they like us...
My frd told me the reason why they dun like us because we bising a lot when studying...
How lame is that == , the difference between the both group is at this point. Studying in Group1 is quiet, peace and calm.Sounds boring to me.... but studying in Group3 is Full of laughters, joy and fun... Now that only suits me best~~
Now Group3 change to join with Group1... OhMyGod, scare we will bored to death.
Anyway, we still make jokes among our original group but sure we can't laugh more and louder than before.

The good news is, rest day is on Friday again... Yeahhhh... ^^
becoz of the change group thingy, Wednesday will be our study day and Friday will be our rest day !!!
3 days straight rest day, thats wat i call the real rest day.

I just hope that we can get along with the other group's students and make sure they dun hate us...
If they know our group personalities, probably they will stop hating and join us...
Hahaha...
Hope it's like that way~~

No comments:

Post a Comment