Friday, July 31, 2009

Titleless 2

Nothing special happened today, just the tutorial class today start give pressure on us.

CoS period, Mrs Jeane our tutor give the introduction about the subject, I entered
her class before this so everything for the 1st period are already in my mind.

Feels stupid gona listen to her talking crapz again...

Today their 2 tutorial class for CoS, one in the morning and another one in the evening.

I duno why such stupid timetable will appear in APIIT, admin suck in managing this kinda things...

Another class is RMDS, Mr joseph is our tutor. Luckily he is our G3 RMDS tutor, if not the class will be damn bored.

Mr Joseph wants us to prepare a presentation every week... 1st week of sem 2 so fast there's presentation already.

Fine, at least I have something to mess with, it should keep me busy and I wun feel bored...

Just a short presentation actually, this subject is about reseaching stuffs, so there will be unlimited topics for us to do research. 5-10 slides and we are done by that.

Tmr I need to go to sch agn...
Haiz~~~ 1 week , 6 days gona go for sch... 1st time... thx to the stupid admin !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment