Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sem 2 finally !!!

Yes !!! Finally enter Semester 2, fuuuuu. It's gona be fun becoz of the new subjects, but assignments are coming again... Good and also Bad news. Anyway, I still happy about it, finally an IT subject in my schedule. Yes ! Sem1 sux becoz missing of IT subject. I get to go to the lab also. Wahaha~~~ Time to lay a hand into the IT world... Can't wait for tmr. Wish the time fly faster~~~ Another thing is our timetable change also, Wednesday will be a Resting day for me. Kinda hate wednesday to be the rest day coz it's in the middle of the week, but I still need to follow it. Haizz~ Lecturers gona be brand new, subjects brand new and mayb I get to know more friends. Anyway, I'm happy about it. Wish u all luck in the new sem...

No comments:

Post a Comment