Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Titleless

Sry my frd,can't hold it, must speak out!
After reading someone's blog, damn i was shocked. One of my frd's blog, dun wana mention his name coz i afraid somehow he knows about it and i dun wan to be fucked up seriously...

After reading blog, damn i was really shocked by his articles. Not to say that my language is better than him but, wat he wrote was damn funny. I duno why i like to find mistake of someone's writing, his article is full of mistakes in grammer, even the words he used are all wrong, makes me kinda hard to understand wat he is trying to say, in another word, he sux in grammer and vocabulary... Kinda funny reading his blog, I duno how to tell my actual feeling about his articles but damn his article can be a joke for others... I hope he can continue writing in his blog so that I can laugh more... Hahaha~

PS : I din mean I'm good in grammer stuff, I din mean to insult also, so dun misunderstood ok... I'm a good person with a kind heart... Peace V~~

No comments:

Post a Comment