Tuesday, July 28, 2009

APIIT admin Suck !!!

Stupid APIIT administration !!!!
Wasted my day and ruin my timetable !!!

This week gona go to sch everyday...becoz of that stupid namelist.

Today went admin thr to ask for the name list, and end up i actually already in the Group3 namelist.

WTF ?!! Last time check my name was not thr, and now that fucker told me im in Group3... Fuk la...

Ystrday jz pass up the form to change into Group1 T2, Last night receive my frd's msg says we actually going into Group1 T1 but not T2. Fine, it's still Group1 so no big deal.

Later this afternoon go and ask again, damn that fella told us she lost the forms we gave her last night. WTF is tat, APIIT admin is sux,always lost something important.

Now go back Group3 but the original group are all seperated into different groups. Haizzz...

Only when lecture periods we get to be together in the gang... I kinda dissapointed with APIIT's timetable management and group management system...

Group3 today suppose to be resting, now I wasted my whole morning thr...

This Friday gona go sch agn... Haizzz... Wednesday is my rest day again, Siennnnzzzz~~ Friday got sch,Siennnzzzz~~

Everything goes back to ground zero...

No comments:

Post a Comment