Sunday, September 6, 2009

Bored and Lonely~~~

First time blogging in the evening.
Too boring at home.
Nothing to do except study my stupid history subject.

Study ??? I am not those people who like to study u knw ???

So it is boring thru out the day...

All the movies copied from my frd the other day, finish watching each of it.
Now nothing to do, dun feel like gaming too.

Feel like taking nap but I dun wan to.

I suppose to go out today.
With D of course.
but end up cancelled because of exams.
But D , u went out !?

I thought u said u need to concentrate on ur exams, so u dun wana out.
But now u went out......

Sounds wat to me?
Yea, dissapointed.

I should be sitting in the theater with u right now !!
Or anywhr outside togther !!

Because of ur exams, okay, I know u wana concentrate. Fine...
I know exams gives you a lot of stress.

I thought I can sit infront the screen and chat with u the whole day; today.
And wat I knw u end up went out.

I dun understand wat u thinking or probably, I already figure that out myself long time ago~~~

It's been a long long time, and i din tell u about it.
I just leak out a tiny little bit about it, and hope u will know wat i thinking.

Hmmmm, but unfortunately, it din work out.
I am not those straight talking style people, not those people who just vomit out wat they wana say.

Bored !
Sien ! A good word for me now !

No comments:

Post a Comment