Sunday, September 27, 2009

College restart...bunch of stuff happened

Holidays are over !!!
Time to study again.
Good thing because I can finally concentrate on my unfinished assignments.
Still got 4 more to go.... Aiks, so much >.<

This 2nd Semester break is like faster than the last one.
Hmmmm, duno why so fast,maybe too many things happened in this one week time.
And that keep my head spinning all the time.

Anyway, holiday isnt that good after all,nothing to busy with,seems like I'm useless.
A thing for me to busy is better.

Ystrday and Today are 2 very meaningfull day, my cousin's wedding.
I wish them can be together happily ever after. ^^

Too many things really did happened in this very week.
I broke my specs/I got my favo new game/My cousin's wedding/And finally my own problem....

I have been having dreams( can consider nightmare)about D telling me things I dont wana hear or unexpected things.

After dreaming that, I asked myself about it.
Is this thing I expected?
Is this thing I unexpected?
Should I expect the unexpected?

I do not know when we problems and barriers between us will finally fade away,but I hope 1 day,you can think thru ur mind and make a wise decision." Should I or Shouldnt I".

And seriously,I got a bunch of question lurking in my head,but I cant speak out and ask u str8 forward.
But I dun wana sit and wait anymore.

What I wana ask u is this...
1)你说你累了主动,我想问的是,你是哪一方累了主动?(不是说你完全没有主动过哦。)
2)你有没有想过要主动点来找我谈天?
3)你有没有想过要主动点来关心我?

why I ask is because I cant recall when is the last time My Handphone rang,I the name is urs,and asking me "How do U today"...

I hope u can think about it.
I care about u,I also hope tat u care about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment