Friday, September 11, 2009

EXAMS !!!!

Tmr gona have my HISTORY EXAM...
Damn it.
I wonder why I need to study that History subject AGAIN in college.
I dun understand !!!
Nightmare !!!

After the exam, History will be change to either BM subject or Moral.

If is BM subject, then thank god, I can ignore that as I get credit for my BM in SPM.

BUT if is Moral , den shit is falling from the skies.
Another stupid subject... MORAL !!!

We are already in college !!!
So the lecturers think that we still lack of MORALITY???
And thats why they include MORAL in our subjects???

WatDaHell is tat ???
Another Fuking mystery...


And also, the Sport Spirit in APIIT is never thr.
No people interested in Sports.
Every Sport Club are inactive.
Dang, thought I can have some sport mates in college.
Manatau dun have...

In this point of view, I feel like wana change to TARC or INTI or wateva college that is good in Sport and have Sport Spirit.

In sport, I regret to go to APIIT
BUT in academic, I din regret.

Wat to do???

Sien till Die loooo

No comments:

Post a Comment