Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Home Sweet Home;Busy Shyt Busy

After 3 days and I'm finally back at home.
Miss my bed~ XD
Miss my computer~ XD

Now back at home I can do wateva I want.
yea tats good, my own home is better than others.

This week, or I can say this month is going to be damn busy.
And also damn " POTONG STEAM ".

Everyday once I think about assignment den sure PotongSteam 1.
Wana do assignment but no idea how to start or do.
Damn stupid.

The remain assignments are :~ITA assignment ( hardest T_T )
:~Math assignment ( easiest of all )
:~CoS group presentation(Most PotongSteam,coz gone present
:~RMDS ( Dont even knw the question yet... )

Headache aaaaaaa~~~

ITA is the hardest becoz a lot of things we still dun knw about it.
A checklist given to us for us to check whether all requirements aquired not,but still we dun even knw how to do most of the steps,and tat stupid checklist got probably 50 items needed for distinction.
AIks......

Math assignment is the easiest, pass up next Monday, 1 week time to do.Gona finish it before this weekend. Must !!!

CoS group presentation, Title of presentation is to modify the letter "F" into a product, presentation is about to present the product and talk about it of course.
A letter "F"... WTF ??!!
Why cant the stupid lecturer give us an item, like a stupid chopstick,spoon,fork or wateva,why it is gona be a alphabet???
Duh~~ Lame
Thats y i said most "PotongSteam" 1....

RMDS assignment still an unknown, so many days ad, lecturer haven upload it for us to download and do it.Almost end of Sem2 already,1 more solid month and I'm going for Holiday and entering Sem3.

Time fly so fast,so fast gona end Sem2 ad.
November is end of Sem2, after the final exam in Nov of course.
November is also my birthday month.
Woooooooo....
Bday is around the corner ad.
30+ days and counting.

Hope my Bday this year is a good and memorable 1.

BUT before that, 1st I need to deal with my assignments first....
Aiks, thnk too far suddenly. Xp

Hope everything gona be smooth and safe~

No comments:

Post a Comment