Saturday, September 19, 2009

Mines 19909

First day of the holiday, I went out wif my Dear of course, and some of my very very close friends.

Kinda fun today although not much people join us today.

Early in the morning, 7am wake up, 8am prepare to go out.(7am consider early to me already)

Reach Hong hse, rendezvous with Hong and Choy and then went to have breakfast.
Wait for that 2 guys KY and Yew, but they din show up. ZZZzzz

After that went to CC.
OMG for so long I din went thr ad,but there is still the same...
Not so syok went thr.
Play a few rounds of DoTA, and after that went off fetch D.

Fetch D ad, str8 head to TheMines !!!

I forgot when is the last time I went to Mines ad.
Quite a long time din go thr and walk around.
Even thr are things that ad changed, but I din knw.

Rendezvous with the others and head to McD for lunch.
No cold drinks for me... T_T Aiks
Only can look at the drinks ==
And I get a free lunch 2day. @@
I dun even notice that myself at the time I swallow the burger...

After makan, is time to go for movie !!!
Woooo~~

The movie we pick 2day is "Tsunami", the korean movie.
Damn breath taking man...Phew...
But thr is another disaster movie around the corner that is more breath taking than this and that is "2012".
Anyone haven watch the trailer yet plz go and watch it, u wun regret after tat !!
2012 far more realistic than tsunami, plus worldwide disaster. Cant wait to watch that movie... ><

(yew just sms about the question whr which option I gona choose for the ending if it is for me. Wakao,y i always get such a question by others....not much more to say)

After the movie,went hanggai wif D.
I try to get smth that attract me but seems thr is nothing that I like it thr.
No shirts that I really wan.
And 1 more thing, I 4gt to go to the ground floor and check out the pouch.
Shyt, I 4gt about tat. Wasted ~~
Guess I have to wait until next time...

2day brought the "game" Resident Evil 5
wwooooo
Finally grab that DVD
20 bucks for that but hmm,worth to pay for it.
A good game to suggest to others.

RESIDENT EVIL 5 <<< CHUNN !!!

Very damn tiring today, mayb becoz long time nvr walk around shopping ad.
Anyway, today is a good day.
Like it very much...
Hope for another day like this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment