Friday, September 4, 2009

Oral Presentation Day

Today is the day !!!
Oral Presentation...
Kinda stupid when I did that presentation.
Afraid too, not because afraid of speaking, but is afraid of comments.
My tutor is damn straight, this is this, no other way.
She (tutor) said we did not improve since the first class started.
WatDaHell ??!!
So she expect we could be able to improve after 6 week of classes?
Now it is still before, havent even pass the mid sem break.
My CoS (comunication skill) lecturer and tutor are both crazy of being the best.

They are like : " Heyyyy!!! Please speak proper English. AND !!! No dialect, this is an English class, not chinese or malay or other foreign language."
We are like : " WatDaHell ??!! "

My lecturer is a probably in his 50s guy,mayb i shouldnt use "guy", he isnt young or in middle age, old guy suits him best. No family, from Singapore.
Damn.....
First, with his attitude, surely no girls will like him. He is like those people who wont admit defeat.
That is my CoS lecturer,~~~ Wat a MoRoN ...

My tutor, fuuussshhhhhh.
A piece of junk...
Same with that "old turd", never admit defeat. There is no such word "defeat" in her dictionary.
Since the first class started, I can hear comments coming out of her "filthy mouth" everytime I went her class.
Is like a never ending story of comments.

Still got 8 weeks to go~~~~
I gona have my ears spoiled by then.

Tomorrow,Saturday there is gona be another assesment.
Or I can say a DRAMA.
Drama about wat?
About HISTORY !!!
Story is about the Portugese and Malacca.
OMG, This is BULLSHIT......!!!

The following Saturday I have exam too,wat exam?
Again HISTORY !!! GOD DAMN THAT MOTHERFUCKER WHO INCLUDE HISTORY IN MY FOUNDATION !!!

Oh god, please help me. I am so bad in history...... I cant memorise all of it......

Afraid of history, I scare I couldnt pass my history exams and the in-course assesments.

SShhhhiiiitttttttttttTTTTTT~~~~~~~~~~~~~*nvr ending*

Wish me luck then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment