Thursday, September 17, 2009

Finally Sick.... ><

After a few days of exercising, plus after exercise having cold drinks, I finally sick...

Cough and Flu, or I should say Flu and Cough, coz everything start with the flu 1st.

Owh... Why it comes to this hour to sick... Holiday coming and I was sick...

Too many things happen in this week.

Wednesday I got my Window7 seminar, and I get a original version of Window7. Woooo

Everyday go basketball, hurt everywhere. Hurt my finger, my feet, my toes, even my waist.

Taken too much damage...

Hmmmmmm....

I guess no cold drinks for me this holiday... Wat a waste...Haizz

2 comments:

  1. What a "title" = =|||
    Do you really hope that you get sick?!
    Anyway, stop drinking cold then..better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No ler,dun wish to get sick also...but Im sick already...

    T_T no cold drinks... haiz

    ReplyDelete