Friday, September 18, 2009

Holiday ~~~ Yeayyyyy

Holiday has arrived !!!
Woooooooooooo....

Today just passed up the essay assignment, less 1 burden... Good thing.
Actually, I skip 1 class for today. Haha
The class in the afternoon skipped, just because I wana go back home early and plan for my holiday.
Yes... 1st time skipping that class, so is no big deal, my attendance is not going to drop below 80% anyway.

Tommorrow going TheMines, to get my latest PC game, "Resident Evil 5".
Is going to be so great after i brought the game, at last I get to play that game... Yes !!!

Oh yea, tommorrow is going to be a boy outing. Haha
but if there are girls wana join, den com'on lets have fun...
Going to watch movie also. Keke

Ask later then, i dun think thr are much girls can come out tmr,plus it is a last minute plan.

My cough is slightly recovered, not so pain ad.
THX god.
But still no cold drinks.
Aiks, but how about tmr??

Grrr,i gona miss a lot of drinks for tmr.

Guess I will just drink a little bit, wun hurt alot i think... (^^)"

No comments:

Post a Comment