Thursday, September 24, 2009

Titleless 9

Today I broke my specs !!!
God damn it...

But after 3-4years since the last time I change my specs, well this time really can change already, even the degree of my vision I did not know all these times.

Because of a basketball game and I broke it.
haiz

Anyway, it's not a bad thing.
Just now went SouthCity, order a new spec for RM230.
And is a new style, my old 1 is like too out-dated.

This coming sunday I will get my spec good and rdy to wear.
Haha.

hope I'm still tat good looking wif the new "upgrade"... XD

2 comments:

  1. Told you...finally!!
    Is time to change

    I put spell on your glasses and there goes it breaks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is you !!!
    LOLX...
    time to change really, 3-4 years ad.
    Now got a chance to change a better 1.

    Haha

    ReplyDelete