Wednesday, September 2, 2009

For you D

I wana talk you into it but somehow our topic will just diverse to another 1.
So I just write it here and hope u will look at it...

We have been together for almost 2 years. Things happened between us, a lot of things.
We even argue before, just that once i think.
Now college, we cant even meet each other every week, sometimes 2 week oni meet once.
Seriously i duno how our relationship can last this long but somehow it did.
And I probably know why it last this long.

I just wan to have more time to be tgt wif u, sometimes i feel so lonely.
Is like whr r the people around me??

everyday just thinking when the hell I get to meet you.Even if I wan to meet u,do u free to meet me? Hmmmm....

ur college life is busier than mine, we can see that. Mine is not so busy as urs.
But still, weekends we r both free.
Even still I dun feel like there is a chance of meeting u.
something sure blocked us from meeting...

Everytime i heard u couldnt go out wif me for some reasons. I get fedup but after tat, hmm, it happened before, and how many times i get fedup already?
I cant blame u for not going, wat can i do den?

Wat i did after all is wishing, looking and planning another day to meet u agn.
hoping tat nth stands in our way.
Well, it work sometimes, but it doesnt sometimes.

The coming holiday, I just wana make good use of this opportunity, be with u tgt anywhr we go.
I guess u like to go out wif a gang of frds,
1....A part of me says that it is good to go out wif a gang, like that we got much more things to do wif.
2....Another part of me just wan to go out wif u,both, no more other people.

Which part should i choose?
I have no idea...

if i choose ( 1 ) , we couldnt just enjoy the moment tgt, i can miss out a lot of things. wateva i do,dey will just look at it. looks uneasy.

if i choose ( 2 ) , we can have our time to be tgt oni, but we miss the fun when we are tgt wif the gang. and u probably wun like it.( just guessing )

I duno if u like to go out wif me only or the other way around, its been a long time since the last time me and u went out shopping tgt. I barely rmb....proves to be long long time ago...

I cant stop thinking of you. especially when we are together.
It is nice for me to remember back the older days, memories of us.
But it wun last forever, we need to make new ones,nt just rmb the old ones.
I wana hug u so hard that u wun forget it. I really need a hug now.
Im getting gggrrrrrrr, head spinning.....
duno how to say, like mess up....
cant settle down easily. When I get lonely, something reminds me about us,sure i will start spinning.
I am almost 18.... just 2 more months to go....
18 Birthday, how should i celebrate it? finally turn 18...
Sure i wana celebrate with u...
but how?
3 days after that, 1111 , we gona be tgt for 2 yrs full.
Should we celebrate it too?
Sounds fun u knw

I duno if u feel the same and think the same like me.
Lost track of u,ur likes and dont likes, kinda getting blur.
Can we just unblur it?

as for the holiday, i still looking into better plans, mayb this week i will call out all of dem to discuss. Whenever with who,u or the gang tgt. I just wan u to be at my side, teman saya sudah cukup. Maybe somedays after u finish ur diploma, when u have more free time,we can go vacation to further places. but after ur studies,probably thr is no more free time,it gona get busier than before. I duno that for now, but i hope u do have time for me. Anyway, it is still a long time to go...

Too much to say here, if i can, i wish we can sit down at a place and talk side by side.
Remember when u came back from NS, we went midvally,both of us oni, we went starbuck but it was full and after tat we went a coffee shop similar to starbuck ( 4gt the name ). We sat down, we talked to each other, sharing everything and anything, That is the best talk I ever had between us. Just like that, tats wat I wan. No one around to kacao us. Me and you only. Dua. Two. 二.

hope u will understand wat im saying here...

I damn miss u a lot...
I just wana be with u...
nothing more...

Love u so much...
I cant hold myself down thinking of u...


2 comments: