Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Titleless 7

Another day at home...
Bored...
Bored of looking at the computer...
Bored of doing assignments...
Bored of going college...< "sometimes"

Why can't just something special happen or something memorable happen to me...

Days are boring...

I wish holiday comes fast...but think again, if holiday comes fast, it goes fast too...Haiz...

Bored and somehow thought of blogging, since blogging can somehow give a boost to force me to do my essay assignment.

Essay title : " What benefit can you get in communication skills "

Benefit, my current situation, there's no benefit.
No one to talk to...
Sounds lonely eh...

Really miss the old times...
Izit because of changing from highschool to college?
OR
Izit because the peoples beside me change in a sudden and I can't get used to it?

I guess is both...

I wan a vacation, a place where is peace and chaoless...
And I can just enjoy there and relax of course...
Is there a place like that? Hmmmmm....
When to go? Hmmmmm...

The coming semester break, is a nice time. Rumours says it is 2 weeks, but actual 1 I duno yet, BUT the holiday is for sure at the end of September.

Who I wish will follow me?
Sure I wan D to follow me. HEHE ^^

but how about the others?

Skip that first...

Where to go? Genting?? OMG, personally I dun feel like going to that place, but if I were to go with the old gang, then hmmmm, i guess i will follow them bah. BUT wat can I do there? except those theme parks, cinemas, wateva place there a, all are damn expensive. And if the gang goes there sure theme park is a " must " to them, and when they go, how about me, do I just wonder around myself in Genting while my friends goes? If is like that, guess I will just bring a camera there and snap some sceneries for my desktop background, up in the mountains, sure is a place to take more pics rite...

Well, I guess that is wat i suppose to do if I choose Genting for vacation.

I kinda like to go Bukit Tinggi, but sure the others will say it is boring and nothing to do. Yes it is boring and there is nothing to do other than taking pictures. I will wish to taking pics with D there.

Other than going hilltop, is there another place to go?
Beach?
PD?? OMG, I sure wont choose this for vacation.
I dun have any ideas about beaches near Selangor...

In the end, Genting is the best place to hang out after all. If I just can get permission from my aunt to borrow the room in Gohtong,then probably I can ignore of booking rooms.

Anyway, it is still a mystery unsolved. 2 more weeks until holiday.
Hari Raya is the best week, but I can sure there is a lot of people there.
Personally I dun quite like crowded places,but it depends with who I'm going to that place.

Time to be a planner again, and by this way, I will look like a bit useful and alive.
Lately I was like kinda dead and gone.

Sooner or later I will call u guys for confirmation.
and I need a time to come out and discuss about it.

It is a holiday and I dun wana waste it just like that.
A time to be together with D also.
We have a long time din be together for a longer period ad.
when we meet is just like 2 - 4 hours long.
It is not enough for me and probably for you.

Hoping that week to come by....
Time flies faster...>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment